Disposable email addressess

Good news, hopes and dreams

Moderator: busybusybusy

admin
Site Admin

Disposable email addressess

Post by admin »

Dear All

I will not activate any disposable email addresses on this forum. I have worked very hard to keep this board clear of inappropriate postings and spam and I have noticed a large increase in disposable address registrations. If I cant work out if you are a genuine forum member and in order to protect the children that access this site I need to be able to verify who you are. All registration is done manually and much as I would like to abdicate running this site I will always try and do my best for its users. If you have tried to register using a disposable address please try again using a valid and permanent email.

Admin
Hope Never Dies....
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Re: Disposable email addressess

Post by TalyaB »

Dear Admin

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping this site going and spam-free. It's an amazing resource for which I for one am very grateful.

TalyaB
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

Yes, you do a fab job - thanks so much x
Humph
GRAMMY Award

Post by Humph »

Yes I would like to 3rd that - its a very helpful forum - I have no idea what a " disposable " email address is ! :shock:
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

Like many others, I appreciate your hard work admin, and I dare say it involves a lot more work than we could imagine. I remember you were thinking about ways to make the site pay for itself, did you decide not to go ahead or is it on the backburner?
islandofsodor
OSCAR Award

Post by islandofsodor »

What is a disposable email address?
cluelessmum
BRIT Award

Post by cluelessmum »

Hi - my issue is that my account is linked to my work email - and I no longer work there. My only other email address is a gmail address that I have used for years! Can my account be moved to there?

Many thanks