Casting Director workshop - York - August 2014

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Re: Casting Director workshop - York - August 2014

Post by lyndahill »

Wish a CD would do something in the South East????
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

Because of other events we have to let this one pass Cookycrew, which is a shame because it does sound good. Dd thoroughly enjoyed the last one and is keen to return. For the distance we travel a full day is preferred but I could see from your email why it was half day sessions.

Will you be in the same premises right next door to York railway station? For the Napm families in the SE York is on the East Coast line with fast frequent trains (expensive, but you can book ahead cheaper, whereas York families travelling down for castings at the last moment pay top dollar). York itself is a beautiful and interesting place to stay for a family trip. (i'm not igniting the north/south debate, i'm just saying if anyone thought it sounded good but don't like the unknown, you can't go wrong in York!)
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

You could get my dd or panda's ds help show you around York - they are both hologram characters on the tourist boards app!
cookycrew
GRAMMY Award

Post by cookycrew »

Oh ha ha, Gateshead Angel & Francescasmum, you two could get a job at Yorks Tourist Information ;) . It would be lovely to meet some more NAPM at this Masterclass - full details can be read on http://www.lovedrama.org, I will also start a post under a new heading. :lol: We also have a Facebook page & Twitter both links are on our website, it would be great to get some more followers :D Thanks also Gateshead Angel for the comments, much appreciated. x
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

I'm certainly better at selling York than Gateshead. The best thing about Gateshead is the Angel, (hence my choice of username :D ) which the council organised and got arts funding for, then suffered a barrage of criticism from everyone. Until the football shirt went on, when it became a source of local pride for 'the North'.

I'll look out for F and R on the boards next time i'm in york, which will probably be when dd gets dropped off with cookycrew!