Scholarship for Performer aged 11-15

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

SpiritYPC
BRIT Award

Scholarship for Performer aged 11-15

Post by SpiritYPC »

At Spirit Young Performers Company we are currently looking to bring on a new member to join our highest standard Elite Musical Theatre Team. This new member will join the team in rehearsals for our upcoming showcase (an original, professionally filmed number) and for an upcoming musical theatre competition.

Ideally the winner of this scholarship will audition this week and should they be successful, will be enrolled into our team THIS SUNDAY, 16th March. Classes continue every Sunday from 1-4pm in Central London.

Our Elite Musical Theatre Team benefit from opportunities that are unique in the UK. Industry composers write original material specifically for our students, and performances are professionally filmed for invaluable showcase. Our previous performances have generated the acclaim of West End and Broadway directors.

This scholarship is worth £500; covering half of termly fees for a year.

Please email sophieboyce@spiritypc.com for more details.
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Re: Scholarship for Performer aged 11-15

Post by lyndahill »

Wish we lived closer to get to you every Sunday as I'd put Tara forward. She'd love to be involved in another 'Anything but Normal' !! Good luck to whoever is lucky enough to get the scholarship :D
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

us too - can't do anything until "The Malcontent" is finished, so not available Sundays for a while - looks like a fab opportunity, the songs on youtube are so original and fun!
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

Us too lydiahill, F loved doing her workshop with Spirit.
On another note anyone know how to deal with an young actress who has a fractured coccyx and can't sit down?
esmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by esmum »

Us too - best of luck to the successful child :D
lynne
GRAMMY Award

Post by lynne »

Hi
I fractured my coccyx when young and had to sit on a rubber swimming ring to sit down. It took about two-three months to heal! It was very painful, and even now i cannot sit for long periods of time without discomfort.I hope she is feeling better soon.
xx
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

francescasmum wrote:Us too lydiahill, F loved doing her workshop with Spirit.
On another note anyone know how to deal with an young actress who has a fractured coccyx and can't sit down?
Ouch ouch !!!
Have a word with the local occ therapy dept.. Via GP referral They may have pressure relieving gel cushions etc she can loan
As she's a child she should be assessed very quickly
Xx
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Poor baby - that must be really sore for her. Hope she recovers quickly.