Harry Potter Stage Play!!!

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

ruby95
GRAMMY Award

Harry Potter Stage Play!!!

Post by ruby95 »

It has been announced that there will be a Harry Potter based play coming to the west end! It will be a prequel, depicting Harry's life as an orphan before he goes to Hogwarts. Looks like it will be an amazing opportunity for a few young boys to play the parts of Harry and Dudley!

http://www.leakynews.com/j-k-rowling-to ... ter-74688/
Ands
BRIT Award

Re: Harry Potter Stage Play!!!

Post by Ands »

If only my oldest ds performed, this would be a perfect role for him. He jumped out of the back door aged 2 in an attempt to fly like superman and has a perfect Harry scar on his forehead!!!! :D

Sounds interesting though. Xx
twirlymum
BRIT Award

Post by twirlymum »

My six year old is adamant he is going to Hogwarts when he is 11. When we got him a wand in Ollivander's in universal, Florida, he said we needed to take it back as it didn't work :)
fartoomuchtodo
GRAMMY Award

Post by fartoomuchtodo »

A girl in my DS's form (16 years old - top set) really, honestly believed that owls were fictional animals (because of Hedwig). Feel very sorry for her really that she's never seen these beautiful creatures but it did cause some hilarity in class I believe ;)
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

It's just too late for my son - he also has a Harry Potter scar, and is same build, hair colouring and wears glasses - however, he's now 5"1 with a broken voice :) so kinda rules it out for us. I think this one could be really good, especially if they use JK to keep it true to the books. Keeping everything crossed for NAPM kids - I'm sure we could supply children for all the roles!!
ruby95
GRAMMY Award

Post by ruby95 »

When I was in year 2 me and some of my friends climbed the school fence in an attempt to escape because we genuinely thought Voldemort was in the school :lol: .

I am a very dedicated Harry Potter fan so i'm hoping maybe they might have some scenes with Harry's mum and I could play her! Although i'll almost certainly be too young which is ironic considering I got down to the final three girls to play the younger version of her in the films but in the end was told I was too old!
Middlesexmum
BRIT Award

Post by Middlesexmum »

Does anyone know if there is any further news about this?