Summer Screen Acting Courses

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

obsteve
GRAMMY Award

Summer Screen Acting Courses

Post by obsteve »

Hi everyone,

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas with an earlybird booking offer on our amazing film camps next year.

We have courses for 11-15s and for 16-21s, in screen-acting, screen-writing and film-making

Click here for course details

Click here to see some of our films

Several NAPMs have tried our courses and here are the testimonials so far:

"Flo and Pandy attended the film camp in the Forest of Dean last Easter and loved every minute if it."

"If you're thinking of finding something challenging, fun and very productive for your DCs, I'd recommend them very highly"

"my daughter did the Alton Castle workshop this year, she had the best time ever, learnt lots and made alot of new friends and she said the teachers were brilliant"

:D

Places are limited and we always fill up, so if you are interested please do get in touch.

If you would like any more details I will be very happy to email or chat on the phone to give you the information you need.

Best wishes,

Stephen Woods
Director
ACT 2 CAM
0191 2704255
info@act2cam.com
ACT 2 CAM Film Camp poster small.jpg
(245.57 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Click on the image above to go to our website
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Re: Summer Screen Acting Courses

Post by Flosmom »

Just to add to Steve's post...

These are really good courses. A great mix of fun and learning. The kids are expected to behave like film-makers and they rise to that expectation. There is no dumbing down and the kids have to work as a team to get the film made within tight deadlines.

My girls were both under 11 when they attended film camp but they were welcomed and treated really well by the team and the other kids. They had a blast and have a great short film to show for their efforts.

As you may already know, Pandy was so inspired by the experience that she started to make her own films. You can't ask for a better testimonial than that, can you?

So, you can guess, the Act2Cam film camps come highly recommended by all our family :lol:

Deb x
obsteve
GRAMMY Award

Post by obsteve »

Thanks, Deb,

Still places left on the course, and we're holding our special offer open for NAPMums until after Easter :D

Best wishes,

Steve
Click on the image above to go to our website
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

If your child is over 11 they an enter the Act2cam competition via their Facebook page. Use the script to make a short film, win a place on the summer school course.