Channel 5 Documentary

Moderator: busybusybusy

michbv
GRAMMY Award

Channel 5 Documentary

Post by michbv »

Not for me, but may have someone interested on here?
Found on Starnow

The documentary we are casting for is a show for Channel 5 where we are looking for parents and children. Specifically we are looking for children who could be a future star, whether it be as a model, actor, rock star, footballer or musician.

We are therefore looking for families who are investing a lot of time, money and effort into giving their children everything they can and the best possible start in life so they can achieve all of their dreams, even if it means sometimes going without themselves. Perhaps parents who like to splash out and pamper their children so they have the star quality that will give them a future.

This is an opportunity to even get your own series that shows you and your kids at their glamorous best.

If you would be interested in taking part or hearing more about this opportunity, please contact me via email on emma@castinghouse.co.uk or on 01908 681 142 . Also if you know of anyone else that might be interested, please feel free to pass on my details.
Best,

Emma | Casting Researcher
Casting House
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Re: Channel 5 Documentary

Post by riverdancefan »

Oh I couldn't think of anything worse to do - these programmes always make things look worse than they are and portray families in a negative way.
Mind you some deserve to be shown in a negative way :lol:
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE