Cats tour - class opportunities

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Cats tour - class opportunities

Post by riverdancefan »

Hi
There is a current 2013 Cats tour doing the rounds, we booked yonks ago for Southend Pavillion as it's one of my favourite ever musicals, and I think it's a must-see at least once for any serious MT / classical dancer student. Well I was SO pleased to see that.....
The cast are offering a dance / performing workshop on the Tuesday 8th October from 4 pm for a fiver but you have to have a ticket for the performance as well, age group was 12 to 18 (I think)
I am guessing this might be offered elsewhere on the tour too, but if you are fairly local to Southend and are considering seeing Cats - and your DC is up for an opportunity, choose the Tuesday..
Wednesday is a signed performance too.

I have booked for DS, Cats and the Lion King were two of the earliest MT shows he ever saw, I think he was about 5...and he loved loved loved them!

Hope this is helpful!

RDF
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
Hecouldshine
OSCAR Award

Re: Cats tour - class opportunities

Post by Hecouldshine »

Oh that is annoying as we saw it in Edinburgh at the beginning of the tour ](*,) Hope your ds enjoys it riverdancefan :D
He could go and he could shine, not just stay here counting time,
Son, we've got the chance to let him live

from Billy Elliot the Musical