FILM IN A WEEK

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

termdriven
BRIT Award

FILM IN A WEEK

Post by termdriven »

Need an update on your showreel? Like to take part in a short film?
From Monday 16 December - Friday 20 December we will be running a make a film in a week workshop. 10.00 -4.00 plus friday night screening approx 7.30 -8.00pm
Whether you like camerawork, lighting, sound or acting, together we will form an idea and script and film on various locations around the London area
a fab short film which will be screened at a cinema on the friday night.

Guided and taught by a Director of Photography, Drama Coach and Film-maker we will come up with something that is compelling.

All will be credited and we will have a week of fun doing what you love £200 per person. We have limited numbers

Details from www.luminofilms.co.uk
or email luminofilms77@gmail.com for application form
Bumblebee
Nominee

Re: FILM IN A WEEK

Post by Bumblebee »

Can't help but notice that on the luminous films website the same teenage girl has been used for all of the roles available to teen girls. I can only assume she must be term driven's daughter. This seems highly unprofessional and although they do offer parts to other ages I think this would be one to avoid for girls of that age.
termdriven
BRIT Award

Post by termdriven »

Haha Bumblebee, it's natural to help your own isn't it?!!!!

But if you look carefully you will see that my last short Little Red did not have my daughter in at all. The sketch The Divide for the TV Comedy Pilot had 2 other talented, charming teenage girls in. Altogether since beginning........ and there is plenty in pre production
and plenty more to come...... I have cast 18 teenage girls , (far too many for my daughter to play them all), plus 12 teenage boys, 30 youngsters and 12 adults. She will continue to get parts if suitable in our shorts and upcoming feature film but will not be at the Film in a Week.

However your comments are not relevant to the Film In a Week as it is not cast as such.On day one all the participants will have a discussion and decide what kind of role they want to play, and come up with a rough plot(with guidance)
We will write a core script overnight for further improvisation and try to give lines in equal quantity to each actor/actress
so they will all have a chance to shine.

We have a lot to offer and experience and love teaching young people so hope you will give it a go!
termdriven
BRIT Award

Post by termdriven »

Hi we have changed the date of this to Easter Holidays due to so many schools having different holiday dates and clashing, plus Christmas itself in the middle

We will also be doing a Music Video in February - where you will get the chance to showcase your musical and singing talents and we will turn this into a fantastic video with dancing
taught by a well known choreographer etc etc