THE APPRENTICE 2013

Moderator: busybusybusy

Genevieve
BAFTA Award

THE APPRENTICE 2013

Post by Genevieve »

I am trying to keep up with The Apprentice - and the winner will be a 'buiness partner' to AS.
I think it will be one of the guys who will win, and so far, my money's on Myles, I think the women arn't as strong contenders this year, they keep getting fired !
I really like Jason, but don't think he can possibly win - he's very entertaining to watch in the tasks :lol:
SNN
BAFTA Award

Re: THE APPRENTICE 2013

Post by SNN »

I do think that the women haven't been as strong this year, the competition is quite strong this year though, I'm usually gutted when people leave as I think that they all have huge potential, this series is also a very strong strong year for entertainment with the likes of Jason and many other funny people!
I would love to go on Junior Apprentice before I go to college!
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

I agree - the women seem to be giving a terrible impression and let their teams down. I'm really enjoying it so far though - loved the corporate away day one best.
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

I love it and always watch it
There isn't one candidate I have actually warmed to this series , they are all unlikeable in their own ways.

Was it Alex who went tonight? I would,sign him up on a modelling contract pronto!!
Phwoar!! :lol: 8)
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

:shock: I haven't seen it tonight, oh no don't tell me !!! NOT EYEBROWS ALEX ! noooooo - he's so entertaining ! Can't believe Kurt hasn't gone yet or Francesca !
I will have to get on iplayer pronto ...and catch up, I just love Dara OBriens show afterwards, and last week when they had a piece on Jason with a fly buzzing around him was hilarious and he swallowed it ! poor Jason, he seems so nice, in his own world... he describes himself in his audition tape as a bumbling Boris !!! :lol:
I was glad when Uzma went, does she put her makeup on in the dark ? The women are so uncontrollably gobby in the boardroom this year, they don't do themselves any favours, it' so unprofessional.
riverdancefan wrote:Was it Alex who went tonight? I would,sign him up on a modelling contract pronto!!
Alex ? modelling contract ? Really ? :shock:
Myles surely... :oops:
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

Genevieve wrote::shock: I haven't seen it tonight, oh no don't tell me !!! NOT EYEBROWS ALEX ! noooooo - he's so entertaining ! Can't believe Kurt hasn't gone yet or Francesca !
I will have to get on iplayer pronto ...and catch up, I just love Dara OBriens show afterwards, and last week when they had a piece on Jason with a fly buzzing around him was hilarious and he swallowed it ! poor Jason, he seems so nice, in his own world... he describes himself in his audition tape as a bumbling Boris !!! :lol:
I was glad when Uzma went, does she put her makeup on in the dark ? The women are so uncontrollably gobby in the boardroom this year, they don't do themselves any favours, it' so unprofessional.
riverdancefan wrote:Was it Alex who went tonight? I would,sign him up on a modelling contract pronto!!
no it was kurt I got the name wrong \:D/
Alex looks like Count Dracula
jollyjelly
GRAMMY Award

Post by jollyjelly »

Seriously, you mums! :D :D :D
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

riverdancefan wrote:
Genevieve wrote::shock: I haven't seen it tonight, oh no don't tell me !!! NOT EYEBROWS ALEX ! noooooo - he's so entertaining ! Can't believe Kurt hasn't gone yet or Francesca !
no it was kurt I got the name wrong \:D/
Alex looks like Count Dracula
Attachments
Alex the vampire.jpg
Alex as a vampire!
(21.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eyebrows Alex remains - haven't seen it, but two went last night -Kurt AND Natalie 8)
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

Genevieve wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eyebrows Alex remains - haven't seen it, but two went last night -Kurt AND Natalie 8)
I'm pretty glad Natalie left, during the tasks I feel as though she shows no passion but when it comes to the boardroom she becomes a raving lunatic!
She is extremely unprofessional when she's in there, she was almost in tears because she was so angry last night in the boardroom!
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

SNN that is BRILLIANT! =D>
So funny!!
He really isn't the Gary Oldman Dracula he is Duckula Dracula!!! :lol:
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

:lol: :lol: :lol: loved the jpg - he does have a Freddie Mercury' look about him too 8)
loved Dara OBriens show when he had false Alex eyebrows too ! :lol:
Despite Alex's very expressionable eyebrows, and rather good skin he does come across as a complete male chauvinist ;)
Leah's accent grates on me, and find her hard to follow
I could never work with someone like Francesca :roll:

No idea why Jason is on this programme, but in the campervan task he said to a couple going into the caravan
@mount the steps, and ascend@ like he was talking to Royalty, god bless him...and he took a large teddy bear with him to the Apprentice House 8-[ :-k

Glad Kurt went, seen it on iplayer now, and he referred to old people as 'coffin dodgers' =; [-X [-( {evil} on your bike Kurt

I do think that wide eyed Myles will win though - guess depends on his business plan - and Neil a contender :-k
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

Online-Dating task tonight!
When one of them (cant remember whi even though it happened about 2minutes ago) using an ugly actor they all immediately looked at Alex.
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Didn't think to to tonight's episode was all that good. I also think it has to be Myles or Neil - don't rate the rest of them much.
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

SNN wrote:using an ugly actor they all immediately looked at Alex.
awww poor Alex, I saw a clip of that bit, I think it was Myles and Leah who decided Alex would fit the role of 'bad date' and Myles described him as Welsh Mr Bean :D
noooooo Jason's gone :cry:
WHO ABDICATES AS PROJECT MANAGER ???? :roll: :shock:
only seen Apprentice-you're fired - couldn't believe it, but he kind of dug his own grave, but looks like he was out of his depth and henpecked -
A woman on the show's panel described Jason as the "'human equivalent of a scented candle..... not entirely useful but he makes everything seem lovely" :lol: