London Workshop

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

Nisha101
GRAMMY Award

London Workshop

Post by Nisha101 »

http://youngactorsworkshop.co.uk/agency/

does anyone know whether this is a legit site?
pg
OSCAR Award

Re: London Workshop

Post by pg »

Hi

You linked directly to the agency page - which led me to think that they were being a bit underhand advertising the possibility of agency representation as the means of marketing their workshops.

Now that I have had a proper look at the site, I realise that first impression via that page-link was a bit unfair. If you are interested in attending their workshops - why not go along and ask for a free taster session and see what you think?

I just think you need to be clear in your mind that this is an organisation offering workshops you have to pay for, first and foremost. The agency is an add-on and would not appear to be something you are automatically accepted for.
Nisha101
GRAMMY Award

Post by Nisha101 »

pg wrote:Hi

You linked directly to the agency page - which led me to think that they were being a bit underhand advertising the possibility of agency representation as the means of marketing their workshops.

Now that I have had a proper look at the site, I realise that first impression via that page-link was a bit unfair. If you are interested in attending their workshops - why not go along and ask for a free taster session and see what you think?

I just think you need to be clear in your mind that this is an organisation offering workshops you have to pay for, first and foremost. The agency is an add-on and would not appear to be something you are automatically accepted for.
okay, ill have a look at more but thanks for the advice
Goglehat
BRIT Award

Post by Goglehat »

Is this a one off workshop or a number of classes as the website is not that clear :-s
Sometimes you dont realise the value of a moment until it becomes a memory

http://www.youtube.com/user/clubkidsj?feature=mhee
pg
OSCAR Award

Post by pg »

It looks as though you pay for a term's worth of workshops. You could always contact them to find out more.
Crystal
Nominee

Post by Crystal »

I emailed these people a week or so ago and didn't get a reply, can you post if you get a reply from them? ta