The book of Mormon

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

mogs
BAFTA Award

The book of Mormon

Post by mogs »

Going up to London mid June and really want to see The book of Mormon. I have looked at booking tickets but the prices are unbelieveable. I'm struggling to get them at under 100 pounds each. Does anyone know if they sell them in the booths on Leicester Square and if so, what prices are they going for? Thanks
pinky3
GRAMMY Award

Re: The book of Mormon

Post by pinky3 »

If you look at the tkts website it will tell you what's on sale in the next day or two and for how much. You still have to buy them in person but its a useful guide. Good luck. :D
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

There is always the lottery - I was goimg to try that:

"Twenty-one top-price tickets for each performance will be sold through an on-the-day lottery at the theatre for just £20 each. Entries will be accepted at the box office beginning two-and-a-half hours prior to each performance for up to two tickets. Two hours before curtain, names will be drawn at random for a limited number of tickets priced at £20 each. Only one entry is allowed per person. Entry cards will be checked for duplication prior to drawing. Winners must be present at the time of the drawing and show valid ID to purchase tickets. Limit one entry per person and two tickets per winner. Tickets may be purchased in cash or with a valid credit card. Tickets are subject to availabily "

I know its a long shot but just cant justify the ticket prices otherwise :(
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Thanks welsh mum. Never heard of that but worth a try especially if you're going to get last minute tickets from booths. The prices for this are crazy. Averaging £150 each! Did find some on theatre direct for £49 each but I'm wondering what's wrong with them now to be 100 pound cheaper than anywhere else. Plus it said they were in the stalls!!! Will check out the other website now. Thanks so much
*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

Just to warn you the lottery is apparentely manic most days with over 100 people turning up!!! Worth a shot though :)

I'm going in June, got top price tickets, 2 for £150 but luckily I still had £100 ticketmaster voucher left from my 21st last year!!!