Recommended Summer School - Twickenham/Hampton/Richmond

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

monster1972
Nominee

Recommended Summer School - Twickenham/Hampton/Richmond

Post by monster1972 »

I would like to recommend the following Summer School, my daughter has attended for the last two years and has absolutely loved every minute, fun filled days with different workshops - she especially loved the special effects make-up!! A wonderful show is put on at the end of the week, so you can see what the children have worked on over the course of the week. Again am always happy to recommend the "good things in life" . Details are:

Step on Stage Academy of Performing Arts
Junior & Senior Summer School (5yrs-18yrs)
6th August to 12 August 2012
Hampton Hill Playhouse

For more details contact Emma (who owns and runs Step on Stage, who I have always found to be very friendly and professional) on
0208 408 0633 or 07973 900 196 - you can also contact via email info@steponstageacademy@yahoo.co.uk. They do have a website but you cannot book via this but it is worth having a look at it: www.steponstageacademy.co.uk
Doodoos
GRAMMY Award

Re: Recommended Summer School - Twickenham/Hampton/Richmond

Post by Doodoos »

Thanks for this! I was only at the Playhouse last night watching a show! If we haven't booked a holiday will definitely look into this!