KCCP

Voice your opinions on subjects you may feel strongly about

Moderator: busybusybusy

Mimi-cat
BRIT Award

KCCP

Post by Mimi-cat »

I've just noticed that kccp have hiked their membership prices up, is it just me that's noticed it? I thought it was £57 per year now it seems to be £10 + vat PER MONTH {evil} seems a bit of a hike tbh.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Re: KCCP

Post by Irishdancer »

There is a posting about this already http://www.notapushymum.com/phpbb/viewt ... 12&t=14098 started off talking about some thing else on KCCP but if u go right to the end people start to talk about the payment change
AbiTheActress
BRIT Award

Post by AbiTheActress »

My playing age is about 14 - 18 even though I am 18 and I had a lifetime free membership to KCCP but now that I'm technically an 'adult' they have shut my profile down so I am going to have to pay for CCP even though I cant apply for most the roles on it as I look so young!
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Feel as u get to the age they will through u out change yr date of birth then u will be able to stay on have seen photos on there of people who look 21 and over so shoud not be on there. There is a lot wrong with KCCP the age thing the price they are charging. If some one on here wanted to start a petition on line for every one to sign then send it to KCCP that might help I would but have no idea how to do it and when every one has to start paying then stop then they will start to think about changing things. Its not every ones fault they had a offer when they started up to give kids free membership so now they are trying to make more money. So any one with good IT skills set up the petition and I am sure lots of KCCP member on here will sign
Mimi-cat
BRIT Award

Post by Mimi-cat »

Well we won't be renewing when dd's membership runs out in November, it's really NOT worth that amount a month {evil}