Apprentice 2010

Moderator: busybusybusy

Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Re: Apprentice 2010

Post by Genevieve »

I thought the other guy in the boardroom would go :shock: still....Alex was clearly dillusional about his own ability - and who'd buy a black bottled cleaning product with a posh spice lookalike on the front !! it was just daft, as were both of the adverts the teams came up with !
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

I know, they were so dated! Actually though I thought Alex did mention that the model on the bottle looked like a woman in sunglasses, but was ignored. I did have a soft spot for him, he was the only one who gave other people credit for good work.

This week I was FUMING that that awful Stuart won after he behaved like such an ass! His team looked like they could cheerfully strangle him with their bare hands, yet he walked away making out their success was down to him, not despite him!
bigbird
Nominee

Post by bigbird »

Have any of you seen the Lego Apprentice series on youtube. Very, funny. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... ies+6&aq=f
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

brilliant! I still remember that ghastly Debra!
MammaD
BRIT Award

Post by MammaD »

Shocker last night with Liz going - she was my fave to win!
Live and Let Live
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Yes, but she showed a nasty streak the week before, when she said pointedly to Stella, It's a real shame Laura went - she'll be missed' (ie, Stella wouldn't have been) I loathed Laura, she was a real moaner and all out for herself.
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

I think it should have been Liz and Stella in the final

If I had to listen to Chris's droning voice in any working environment it would drive me bonkers ! He may have lots of amazing paper qualifications ...but Liz left school at 15, and has worked her way up... and so I hope she wins as Liz isn't in the running anymore , and I think Alan Sugar likes her as she has similar background to him.

As for Stuart Baggs The Brand....he should have gone last week - I've never heard AS admit in the Boardroom he'd been wrong like he did about Stuart making it so far in the competition and Liz having gone instead of him the week before
He was great t.v. though ....He said in the Interviews he was a Big Fish in a Large Pond..and the guy said @you're not a Fish Stuart@