legally blonde

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

mogs
BAFTA Award

legally blonde

Post by mogs »

Just heard on the radio that Denise Van Outen has been confirmed to join the cast of Legally Blonde. Think the character was Paulette???? but not sure. Should fit into this show quite easily. Been wanting to go to see this. Might stand a chance now hubby has a sudden interest ;)
*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Re: legally blonde

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

Yep that is correct, Denise will be playing Paulette
Sheridan has extended her run as Elle until 8th January
Carly Stenson joins the cast as Margot as Amy Lennox is leaving to play Mary Lennox in The Secret Garden at the Birmingham Rep (Amy is still in running for full time Elle after Sheridan leaves)
& Siobhan Dillon (from HDYSaPLM) will be taking over from Caroline Keiff as Vivienne
islandofsodor
OSCAR Award

Post by islandofsodor »

I really fancy seeing this. Anyone on the facebook group?
claret
GRAMMY Award

Post by claret »

I know me too, would love to see this. Could someone pls explain why being on facebook is good.......apologies new to this fb thing and don't understand why everything has to be followed there. Help to my aged way of thinking will be extremely welcome :lol: :lol:
islandofsodor
OSCAR Award

Post by islandofsodor »

You just get to hear the latest news on there and chat with other fans. I have a pic of dd meeting Sheridan Smith on there.
yummummy
Nominee

Post by yummummy »

listen napms you MUST go and see this while sheridan is in it it's FAB!!! My dd was being crushed in the crowd waiting for augtographs and she took her under the rope and asked everyone to move out of the way so that she could get back to me