Into The Woods

A place to review Stage productions

Moderator: busybusybusy

JTBmum
GRAMMY Award

Into The Woods

Post by JTBmum »

Saw this production last night and thought it was brilliant! Try to see it if you can. The small boy narrator is very good =D> =D> =D>
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Re: Into The Woods

Post by igloobabe »

My dd's drama group are doing this in October - half of them are doing that and the rest doing Fame.
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

igloobabe wrote:My dd's drama group are doing this in October - half of them are doing that and the rest doing Fame.
I've just realised that the guy who plays the wolf and Cinderella's Prince is the same bloke who runs the West End workshops that my dd's did. They had individual singing lessons with him!
stars-in-their-eyes
BRIT Award

Post by stars-in-their-eyes »

Who were the workshops with igloobabe? I thought he was brilliant. He's going to be the lead in Love Story when it opens in the West End.
Anything Can Happen If You Let It!
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Post by shortguy »

Ooh didnt know Love Story was coming to West End - was desperate to see it in Chichester but didnt
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Yes, that's right, Michael Xavier.

He runs workshops with Lindsey Wise, also a west end dancer and singer. They are lovely with the children and get great results in a short time. The company is called West End Voices and sometimes 'Sing With The Stars'. The latter involves a huge number of kids from the local area doing a series of workshops leading to a big stage show. At the last workshop Michael said that if we do SWTS again in our area my dd will get a solo ....or a duet with him!!!