New faces needed for MTV shows

Moderator: busybusybusy

Somedayemma
Nominee

New faces needed for MTV shows

Post by Somedayemma »

16 and pregnant (US only but exceptions made)

MTV is casting again for our thought-provoking series: "16 and Pregnant" which airs on Thursdays at 10pm. This documentary series focuses on young women during their pregnancy. We realize that this is a sensitive subject that many of our young women are experiencing, so our goal is to show what pregnant women, from varying backgrounds, are experiencing in their everyday lives.

From morning sickness to mood swings, and to even the day of the baby's arrival, we would like you to let us document this exciting, life changing event. This show will allow young women to share their story in their own voice.

As time is of the essence, please email me ASAP at 16andPregnantcasting@mtvnmix.com. Please include what city and state you live in, your contact details, a picture and why you would want to take part in this series.

Super sweet 16
My Super Sweet is an access all areas show following one young person’s incredibly exciting journey as they plot, plan and prepare to celebrate the birthday party of a lifetime.

This year, the show will be bigger, bolder and more glamorous than ever. We’re looking for sassy, edgy party-hosts who are planning birthday celebrations all around the world. We’ve even upped the age limit and are now looking for people aged between 16 - 25 years to take part.

We’ll follow you right through from organizing that killer guest list and choosing your top designer outfit to the party itself, capturing each extravagant moment of your amazing party night. As well as featuring your party entertainment, if you’re an aspiring singer or dancer, we’ll film you too so this could be your chance to perform on MTV.

From London to Europe, South Africa to Dubai and everywhere in between… if you’re having the birthday party to end all birthday parties this year, or you know someone else who is then we want to hear from you

Tell your friends, spread the word, we want this season to be the biggest yet.

The Super Sweet Team are waiting to hear from you:

Email us on mtvsupersweet@mavericktv.co.uk or call us +44 207 874 6692

And check out www.mavericktv.co.uk if you want to know more.

For the latest updates about the best parties follow us on Twitter!

Please note MTV do not pay for the parties.

The hills
MTV are producing a new show and we are looking for the biggest Hills fans!

We want your opinion on the ever changing appearance of the cast members. 

Have their looks changed for the better or have things gone dramatically downhill?

We all know about Heidi’s shock transformation, and we want to find some die hard Hills fans who like her new face so much that they would be up for MTV giving them a Heidi makeover.

Or maybe you are well ahead of us and have already Montag-ed yourself?

Whatever your opinion or status we want to hear from you.

We would like to interview several of the most hardcore Hills fans to find out their opinion on everything Hills related.

If you are between 16 and 25 years old and would like to be involved, please contact us. 

Deadline is Friday 16th July and successful candidates would need to be available for filming at between 19th of July and 30th of July.

Please note the 'Heidi makeover' does not involve any surgical procedures.

Form - http://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/the-hills/co ... e-want-you

I just thought I would post this to see if anyone was interested. A lot of these shows cause a big stir concerning the morality. I don't think I would ever do a reality show personally but thought I might as well post these oppertunities :)

sorry if this has already been posted
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Re: New faces needed for MTV shows

Post by igloobabe »

I applied for something like the super sweet 16 one (it was just any party) but it soon appeared when they called me that I had to finance some enormous do! I thought they wanted unusual parties, not super rich ones!
Somedayemma
Nominee

Re: New faces needed for MTV shows

Post by Somedayemma »

Yeh, unfortunately the angle they like to go for is "let's see how many temper tantrums the spoilt rich kid will have on the run up to the amazing party her daddys paying for has" - it's a shame.