BIG BROTHER

Moderator: busybusybusy

Genevieve
BAFTA Award

BIG BROTHER

Post by Genevieve »

This is quite rightly...the last one this year - thank goodness ;) #-o
I have tuned in - and it is quite vile...mainly due to this years house being taken over by one housemate who seems to have so many issues, I wouldn't know where to start !!! and who they all seem afraid of....it's the 'Shabby' Show - an ex-child star, and self-confessed 'squatter' in the outside world (but really has a very middleclass background) ...who struts about like a football yob whose team has just lost, and thinks its her house and woe betide anyone who doesn't agree with her - the language seems worse this year than ever - in contrast .....what is Ben doing in there, i have no idea - its like watching a lamb to the slaughter....I hope he goes asap to save him from that rather wet bloke Mario who seems to be suffocating the poor chap !, and to prevent Shabbys mates outside the house from tracking down where Ben lives and squatting in his house !!!
I may tune in next week to see who's left, and to see who's going stir-crazy...but there's too many distractions to care much about this year's very tired BB and house of misfits. One housemate, who dresses like a monk keeps saying he's drunk on God :-& I feel so very normal :lol:
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Re: BIG BROTHER

Post by igloobabe »

Couldn't agree more. Can't bear her. obviously a spoilt toff rebelling against her over indulgent parents! :lol:
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

they should just give the prize money to the only person in there who deserves it, and that's the ex-army man who lost an eye and both his legs in an explosion whilst serving in Northern Ireland 20 years ago and who has 8 children to support ....
orange_squash
BRIT Award

Post by orange_squash »

Steve doesnt deserve to win! He's boring as! [-X
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

orange_squash wrote:Steve doesnt deserve to win! He's boring as! [-X
from what I've seen, he is very boring - but he's the only person in there that I wouldn't mind winning so much money, even though he is definitely not entertaining in the slightest, but he seems like a nice genuine man. The others would just buy shoes, get botox, go on holiday, buy cars etc etc....and he wants to buy artificial legs which cost thousands of pounds - the ones he is wearing for the programme are 'borrowed'. I hope the programme get them for him anyway.
With characters like Nathan and Dave in there though, this year looks boring anyway... Ben and John James the Aussie are great characters. I hope they have a task where the prize money drops and drops if they don't pass it..and the winner gets £100 pounds only :-k .
orange_squash
BRIT Award

Post by orange_squash »

:lol: It has come to a point now though, where most of them are only in it for the money anyway! I dont really care what they spend it on - thats entirely up to them - as long as they have been an entertaining housemate, then they deserve the money! Theyre hardly going to have any of the 'fame' that used to come alongside this show 8-[
I like Ben, Josie, Corinne and Jon James is alright, just very immature #-o ](*,)
Im quite looking forward to the end of the show, when the past winners enter the house for 2 weeks :mrgreen:
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Post by shortguy »

Ooh hadnt heard that about past winners going :D
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

...I would watch more if Corin goes, her voice does my head in :roll:
still like John James and Ben as the best characters - I could listen to Ben for hours :-& Caimohe (Keeva) is much more watchable now that Shabby character has left, liking her now. Mario is really creepy, with all his innuendos - I don't know how the men in there put up with him. Liked that the new housemate Maths student told Dave that Science proves people can't float, which annoyed him :roll: Dave is the most calculating out of all of them from what I've seen. Josie is out only for herself, despite the happy go lucky laid back attitude. Hope Mario leaves, but I think Iffy will. I don't know if anyone more will admit to watching, but it is the last one !! 8-[
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Post by shortguy »

Yes I am watching although have missed last couple of days so havnt caught up with newbies :?

Loving Ben =D>
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Did anyone see Sylvia Young from the Theatre School on BBLB tonight - she seems so nice doesn't she. She was asked judge the housemates on their singing and glee style dance routine - they were dreadful, but she was very kind about them.