Eastenders recast

Voice your opinions on subjects you may feel strongly about

Moderator: busybusybusy

*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Re: Eastenders recast

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

harry2 wrote:Just read in inside soap that declan in neighbours is being recast! and the new person looks nothing like him!
yeaa this had been public knowledge for ages now. James Sorensen choose to leave so he could join the army.
Seren:)
BRIT Award

Post by Seren:) »

I read in a magazine that Lucy is leaving altogether?
Your feet will bleed before you can wear the golden slippers of applause ♥
Notaluvvie
Nominee

Post by Notaluvvie »

I like Melissa as Lucy. Her character is not particularly likeable but then neither is Janine!!!! Maybe she asked for too much more money when her contract was up for renewal or maybe, as reported, she was less than professional onset. I have heard another member of the younger cast was threatened with the sack as she/he always turned up late on set !!!!!!
Laughter is good for the soul ....
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

When u are in a show like EastEnders u have to behave well out side, its hard growing up on a Soap most teenagers do things wrong but dont have the papers trying to photo them so feel very sorry for the youngester in soaps. When in EasrEnders and any other soap progrom or film what goes on in The Green room stays there, I made that clear when DS was in Enders and older brother came along for the ride if the actors can not relax with the rest of the cast then it very hard on them. Just look at Jack Rider when he was leaving he told me that he had things in the pipe line was in talks, he then went to The News Of the World then that was it he hardly ever worked again for years when u rubbish the cast and say something about Hanna Waterman. Dennis Watermans daughter thats it, just shows u can not be trusted, no one will ever trust u again.