Auditioning for 2023 entry

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Re: Auditioning for 2023 entry

Post by lotsolaffs »

Best of luck to all starting, it will fly by.
Mine graduated from GSA this year, started work day after graduation and has just finished a nationwide tour and home now for a rest before starting panto.
Some GSA grads have had amazing job offers this year,lots of west end debuts,cruises and tours.
Third year is tough - lots of pressure, showcases, agents,hoping for that first job that everyone else seems to get!
I am just so glad to have had this forum
biscuitsneeded
BAFTA Award

Post by biscuitsneeded »

Congratulations to your DD lotsalaffs! That's such great news that she went straight into a national tour and now has panto work lined up. GSA is certainly having a lot of success at the moment. I hope she continues to be in demand!
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

When re-applying through ucas, do you need new references and a new statement, or can you re-use the same statement with a few updates?
2good2hurry
BRIT Award

Post by 2good2hurry »

Ditzi wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:23 pm When re-applying through ucas, do you need new references and a new statement, or can you re-use the same statement with a few updates?
Dd just tweaked and updated her old personal statement
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

2good2hurry wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:37 pm
Ditzi wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:23 pm When re-applying through ucas, do you need new references and a new statement, or can you re-use the same statement with a few updates?
Dd just tweaked and updated her old personal statement
Thank you 😊