Acting Kidz

Your chance to review agencies. (Please be mindful of what is posted in this forum any malicious comments will be deleted.)

Moderator: busybusybusy

Middlesexmum
BRIT Award

Acting Kidz

Post by Middlesexmum »

Does anyone know anything about the agency Acting Kidz based in West London? Dd has been accepted by them but we don't know the first thing about them. Or about any other agencies come to that, this is all new to us! Thanks.
motherof3
Nominee

Re: Acting Kidz

Post by motherof3 »

My ds got excepted last year however when I asked simple questions like what have the children you represent been in the person I spoke to couldn't tell me exactly what they had been in just rambled on about this job and that job without saying for example eastenders.
That to me was a red flag so decided to decline offer and look for other agencies. He recently has been successful with top talent agency and has had a couple of auditions for some amazing roles. I hope this helps but do research and always ask for there credits.
Middlesexmum
BRIT Award

Post by Middlesexmum »

Oh dear that doesn't sound good. They did say that one of their children was flown to LA to appear in the new Wonderwoman film, it sounded quite impressive.

This is all new to us, it's a minefield out there!

Did you find another agency motherof3? Do you mind saying which one?
motherof3
Nominee

Post by motherof3 »

Yeah he is with top talent agency now and they are really good.
The choice is up to you and your child at the end of the day there are a lot out there some really good and some not so good. I was new to this last year and acting kidz were the first agency interested only advice I can give is research the agency check there credits and go with your gut instinct. :D
Middlesexmum
BRIT Award

Post by Middlesexmum »

Thank you, Top Talent have auditions coming up, I have applied for my daughter.
Justmum
BRIT Award

Post by Justmum »

Middlesexmum wrote:Oh dear that doesn't sound good. They did say that one of their children was flown to LA to appear in the new Wonderwoman film, it sounded quite impressive.

This is all new to us, it's a minefield out there!

Did you find another agency motherof3? Do you mind saying which one?
I'd be wary. The new Wonder Woman film was shot in the uk and Italy and not in LA. My daughters friend filmed a significant role in it
Myahface
BRIT Award

Post by Myahface »

Hi.

They do actually represent Lillie Aspall, she landed the role of young, young Wonder Woman. Made the papers in her hometown! Actingkidz used to be 1st talent until they created their kids only division. They are an okay agency, my daughter has been with them for 4 years and landed 3 commercials, a tv Programme, numerous music videos. She's doing a self tape right now for a tv pilot filming in LA. I think it all comes down to what suits you and your child! Good luck in the child acting world, its brutal lol
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

Myahface wrote:Hi.

They do actually represent Lillie Aspall, she landed the role of young, young Wonder Woman.
She's with Curtis Brown now
Myahface
BRIT Award

Post by Myahface »

No surprise, I don't blame them! Lol