Easter / Summer Schools for 7 year old

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Darmont
GRAMMY Award

Easter / Summer Schools for 7 year old

Post by Darmont »

Hello, I know its very early in the year but am on the lookout for a good quality Easter and Summer theatre / stage / musical theatre school for my dd. Most start at age 8 and she's 7 (until September)
We are based around Surrey / SW London / M25 areas, so something around there. I would like to do Silvia Young but I have to drag my ds into town and we'd have to hang around all day.
Any suggesteions would be great. Thanks very much:)
lollypop
GRAMMY Award

Re: Easter / Summer Schools for 7 year old

Post by lollypop »

Just an idea, but does your school have a drama teacher you could ask for suggestions? We found a fab holiday course just 5 mins walk from our house run by a friend of the drama teacher at our school.
Darmont
GRAMMY Award

Post by Darmont »

Thanks for the suggestions! I've had a look at Jo Hawes and looks good. I'll also ask around as still a bit early to book for the Easter /Summer ones.
FelixGirl
GRAMMY Award

Post by FelixGirl »

I don't know whether this is any good for you...but Tring Park have a Musical Theatre workshop weekend on Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th February for 7-11 year olds!

Might be worth a look?
Darmont
GRAMMY Award

Post by Darmont »

thanks everyone, they look like excellent courses. My dd would love the outdoor swimming in the lunchtime at Redroofs!! x
shufflesister
Nominee

Post by shufflesister »

Redroofs for the Performing Arts run Easter School for Stars, Fantastic summer courses through July and August, one day workshops throughout the year as well as a full programme of part time classes and full time day school and 6th Form. Look at the Facebook page updated daily and website www.redroofs.co.uk