logging in

Voice your opinions on subjects you may feel strongly about

Moderator: busybusybusy

lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

logging in

Post by lotsolaffs »

I am becoming more and more frustrated with having to enter my password each time I want to read the Musical Theatre forum.Is it just me?! Of course I have asked it to save my password on every device!
possiblypushy
GRAMMY Award

Re: logging in

Post by possiblypushy »

Have you ticked the "log me on automatically each time I visit" box under the sign in?
Sorry if you're saying: "Well, yeah, d'uh!" but it was a while before I sussed out that shortcut.
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

I also have this every single time, all happened as soon as I updated the software in my iPad.
lollypop
GRAMMY Award

Post by lollypop »

I'm no expert but my home pc does this and I think it's because DH clears cookies or something? Does that make sense?
Selina2
GRAMMY Award

Post by Selina2 »

If you're on an ipad or iPhone make sure Safari hasn't been set to Private browsing. If you've got private browsing switched on, Safari appears black or dark instead of white or gray.
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

Selina2 wrote:If you're on an ipad or iPhone make sure Safari hasn't been set to Private browsing. If you've got private browsing switched on, Safari appears black or dark instead of white or gray.

You are a star, thank you!!
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

I think it was after an update oh well will just have to eat, not delete cookies.
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

Same as me, just did what Selina up above suggested and back to normal now, yay!!