Chilli Kids v D&D v BoBe

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

sophiesocks
OSCAR Award

Re: Chilli Kids v D&D v BoBe

Post by sophiesocks »

daisy and dukes children have been the main featured children in many adverts, they are appearing in les mis, matilda, to kill a mockingbird, goodnight mr tom, and billy elliot, they have a little boy as a main part in the feature film x and y, mrs biggs and im sure lots of other things that i cant remember.

yes they do provide children for background work, but whats wrong with that? it gives children very valuable experience of being on set and of filming for them to learn the ropes and have a new opportunity. some of my childrens most interesting jobs have officially been background work, two of which ended up with lines to say and twice they were given a named part. they were very lucky to get those parts and very lucky to have an agency who finds them such great jobs.

if you are looking for an agent who looks after their kids and parents and does their best to give each child lots of great opportunities and who communicates well with parents then i would definitely recommend daisy and dukes.

pwilliams you seem to have been given incorrect information, and looking at your others posts you dont seem to have had the chance to introduce yourself properly. do you have children who are interested in performing? it would be interesting to hear all about it, we are a very friendly bunch who like to support one another, so lets put aside the fact that somebody has clearly given you misinformation about d&d, welcome to napm and tell us what brings you here :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Chilli Kids v D&D v BoBe

Post by admin »

Dear All

Having looked at the posts and having done some digging I am going to lock down this thread and remove any that are likely to cause the site problems. This board has been set up to provide advice and support to other parents, and it seems that this has been abused. I am not going to comment on the identity of the rogue poster however we have some very good researchers using this site! The relevant person has had their posts removed and the access to the site barred so hopefully we can draw a line under this and move forward.

Admin
Hope Never Dies....