Student Films

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Notaluvvie
Nominee

Student Films

Post by Notaluvvie »

Hi all, it's a long time since I've posted here ... I joined in 2004! Since then my child actors have grown up, only one remained in the industry, I have worked for Abacus and set up my own agency .... which I closed due to the 2009 recession taking its toll on the industry.

So, now .... I am a 52 yr old fresher at the University of Winchester, reading Film Production (a long held dream). I wondered how folks felt these days about student films? I have offered to help some Third Years cast a ten to twelve year old in their film, preferably local to Winchester, so if any of you live within a hours' drive (although the film will be shot in Windsor) .... please post on here so I can gauge your feelings.

Blessings
Sarah x
Laughter is good for the soul ....
admin
Site Admin

Re: Student Films

Post by admin »

Welcome back old timer! Great to read your news. I think you will find many of our current bunch will be interested in taking part. PM me if you want me to tweet it as well. Debbie X
Hope Never Dies....
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

Hi Notaluvvie - welcome back, it's nice to 'meet' you.

I'm surprised that you haven't been inundated with interest - there are lots of talented youngsters behind the mums (and dads) on this site, so I'm sure you'll find someone near to Winchested/Windsor that fits the bill.

If not, give me a call because my sister lives there and we're due a visit, so if we can make it work one of my girls may be able to help out. On the downside, they are busy, but on the upside they can be licensed in a matter of hours if necessary.

Hope this helps - good luck with your search, and with your course - I'd love to hear more about it and I'm sure other NAPMs would too :D

Deb x
daisy1
GRAMMY Award

Post by daisy1 »

Have emailed :)
dodgepot
BRIT Award

Post by dodgepot »

DD would always be interested in joining in Notaluvvie! DD is 13 but we are nearby if you want to keep her in mind for future projects.
Really?