Extras Agencies

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Extras Agencies

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

Hi All

I'm moving to Hertfordshire imminently & would love to sign up to an extra agency.

If anyone could recommend any agencies around/in Hertfordshire that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Re: Extras Agencies

Post by sapphire »

Ray Knight casting and Mad Dog casting are both good. I don;t think it matters where the agency is based to be honest, it will depend on how easily you can get to wherever the filming is :)
*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

sapphire wrote:Ray Knight casting and Mad Dog casting are both good. I don;t think it matters where the agency is based to be honest, it will depend on how easily you can get to wherever the filming is :)
Great thank you :)
CAH123
BRIT Award

Post by CAH123 »

Mad dog definately, phoenix and room 3 agency are ones i can think of off the top of my head.
*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

CAH123 wrote:Mad dog definately, phoenix and room 3 agency are ones i can think of off the top of my head.
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Post by shortguy »

J with Casting Collective and they are very efficient and he gets alot of work out of them. They are opening their books soon
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

shortguy wrote:J with Casting Collective and they are very efficient and he gets alot of work out of them. They are opening their books soon
Thanks for this! Will definitely look into them. Do you reckon there's any chance of being accepted with no experience?