Private Drama Tuition

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Son of PG
Nominee

Re: Private Drama Tuition

Post by Son of PG »

Hi all. I'm now officially back in London and available for teaching again. If letitshine and Rachel_M would like some help please do get in touch. My email is michaelgradyhall@googlemail.com and I can pass you on my telephone number then. Hope you're all well and please do get in touch. Oh... and thank you for the congratulations!
JTBmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by JTBmum »

Hi

Think we may be calling on your services soon too! Ds interested in applying for Drama School entry for Sept 2013 :D
letitshine
GRAMMY Award

Post by letitshine »

Hi son of pg have sent u an email :D
Son of PG
Nominee

Post by Son of PG »

Well as sometimes happens things come out of the blue. I have just taken over from an actor who had to pull out of a production at the National, and started rehearsals yesterday (audition Thur and Fri, found out that eve). Sorry for not being on here over the weekend, as you can imagine it's been a bit mad. So I am no longer back available for regular sessions but if anybody would like to chat to me about a couple of sessions here and there or starting work after the show has closed I'd be very happy to catch you for a coffee during a lunch break at the National. Sorry for the on again off again nature of the last week's posts and I hope you're all well.
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

Don't be sorry Son of PG, that's fabulous news =D> =D> , what's the show, what's your role, when do you start and how long is the run? =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
bcnups
GRAMMY Award

Post by bcnups »

Although I'm not personally affected son of pg, I feel that you obviously have to take work when its offered. In the current climate you're to be congratulated on gaining a role. So go forth and prosper, and I'm sure we'll catch up with you after the run.
JTBmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by JTBmum »

Hi Son of PG, I have pmd you about Drama Tuition for applying to Drama Schools this year. :D
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

Just wondering whether Son of PG is still with the RSC in Stratford and, if so, whether he is likely to be beamed live to a cinema near you in the near future?

http://tracking.wordfly.com/view/?sid=M ... 1f1345a486

Deb x
pg
OSCAR Award

Post by pg »

Hi Deb

He's still in Stratford - but won't be in Richard II.

He's in Hamlet, As You Like It and Alls Well that Ends Well so unfortunately not available for that one ;)