Mardi Gras Disney

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Dogcop
BAFTA Award

Mardi Gras Disney

Post by Dogcop »

Hi everyone
Our Theatre School are considering taking our kids next year to DisneyLand Paris where they have the opportunity of performing a 20 minute slot. This is organised through Mardi Gras Dance.
It looks a really fun thing to do and the prices quoted seem reasonable enough bearing in mind you get 3 days in Disney.
I wonder; has anyone had any experience good or bad with this company or event in the past?

Any comments gratefully received.
Ands
BRIT Award

Re: Mardi Gras Disney

Post by Ands »

We are going in October but with a different company!
islandofsodor
OSCAR Award

Post by islandofsodor »

Are the the same company as putvon the big London shows for dance schools?

If so they are very well known.
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

My dd has done this twice with her dance school and both times she has had an absolute blast. We found that we were a little tied for time, but dd still got to go on plenty of rides with all her dance friends. When my dd did it, they were told they could also take part a the parade (But It was actually 20-30 minutes before the actual Disney Parade), although I have heard they may have stopped that now, but tbh it would just give you a bit more free time if they have. We all stayed in the Cheyanne Hotel, which was fine for us, and the kids loved being together in the hotel. It was a real social event for us. The hotel also run little pony rides there, and it was only a short walk to the park. The actual performance itself was just made up of 3 dance schools, we all had our own slots, and it was in a little covered theatre. My dd absolutely loved it, and she would go again given half the chance.