Wardrobe fittings.

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

aspiringactor
BRIT Award

Wardrobe fittings.

Post by aspiringactor »

Hello guys,

So yesterday I was confirmed for a nationwide commercial. I am extremely excited as this will be my first professional acting job. I have a wardrobe fitting soon so can anyone tell me about their experience with wardrobe fittings? What generally happens etc. I know you try on the clothes for the shoot but would like to know some more details :D Thank you guys.
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Re: Wardrobe fittings.

Post by missmoneypenny »

It is usually just a case of trying on a few outfits and getting the director to decide which one they like. You will likely get to meet others you will work with, which is nice :) It is all very informal and usually fairly quick - good luck and well done!
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

Welldone! When we've done them before my daughter has tried on a selection of outfits then had her photo taken in each one and then they sent the pictures to the client and they decided which one they liked best :) x
aspiringactor
BRIT Award

Post by aspiringactor »

x_sugarplumfairy_x wrote:Welldone! When we've done them before my daughter has tried on a selection of outfits then had her photo taken in each one and then they sent the pictures to the client and they decided which one they liked best :) x
missmoneypenny wrote:It is usually just a case of trying on a few outfits and getting the director to decide which one they like. You will likely get to meet others you will work with, which is nice :) It is all very informal and usually fairly quick - good luck and well done!
Thank you for the insight guys! It was great. Tried on a few outfits and took pictures in them.