Fort Boyard auditions?

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Mockingjay
Nominee

Fort Boyard auditions?

Post by Mockingjay »

hi, i sent in an application for fort boayrd season 5 last week and got a phone call today from fort boyard saying that they want to ask me some questions about myself hobbies, sports ect... and they said they will ring me if they want me to audition either in birmingham or london.
Does anyone know what happens in theese auditons, like what you do or what they ask of you? they didn't say anything on the phone about auditions just what i was like as a person?

Thanks alot ! O:)
NiamhMurphy
BRIT Award

Re: Fort Boyard auditions?

Post by NiamhMurphy »

hey, sorry this probably won't be of any help to you, but same here! I sent in my application on Friday and am hoping for a similar phone call- good luck to you :D I'm keeping an eye on this post too, I'd like to know what the 'audition' is like!
Mockingjay
Nominee

Post by Mockingjay »

oh cool good luck to you too, i don't really know what they would be looking at ? maybe to see if you are anything like you describe yourself as ? haha
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

Audition day is fab, lots of teamwork, swimming, heights. Parents get to hear about how the filminh works. Make sure you have a passport with at least 6 months and a LONG birth certificate - the child license for abroad is via a judge at westminster so they need these handed over at the audition. Do a search on this site to find previous thread too.
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

Megan really wants to apply for this but unsure because it asks for school permission. As we all know her school will not allow it. I have handed in application form for new school fingers crossed they have a place. Just wondering if the licence is not issued at local authority then do you think its worth a chance applying if her attendance is good and there are no concerns about her education x
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

We were asked to get the school to sign their form and bring it to the audition, though they would have accepted it after if TIGHT deadline could be met. That said, there were over 600 kids applying for something like 20 or 25 places, and when they say sporty & fearless they do mean it. I think Megan should have a go. If she gets to the audition it will be at the weekend and it will be a great outdoors challenge day to enjoy. If the school causes problems if and when she's in that tiny successful group cross that bridge at that time.
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

And you should hear about new school place within 10 days, good luck [-o<
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

thanks for the reply. I was speaking to one of the teachers at my school and she said to apply then worry about the school permission if she gets through to the auditions. I have a meeting at the new school tomorrow, so fingers crossed for some good news.
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

I emailed the application form today after hearing some good news, which im just about to post on congratulations/goodluck page
Tess
BRIT Award

Post by Tess »

Hello Supamum,

good luck with your DD 's application! My Ds did it 2 years ago, (currently on repeat on CITV Ha Ha!) he had an absolute ball - they really looked after them and were very friendly - even the Auditions were great fun - I can highly recommend it! There is some other info on another thread on this site somewhere.

:D :D
NiamhMurphy
BRIT Award

Post by NiamhMurphy »

I've been invited to the audition this Sunday- really excited! I would love to be a part of this, it would complete my summer :D
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

has anyone else either had a phone call or been invited along for a selection day. We havn't heard anything back so am assuming we wont hear now.
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

sorry meant to add good luck to those that are going to the selection day, have loads of fun :D
Mockingjay
Nominee

Post by Mockingjay »

Didn't get a phone call either about being invited to audition so obviously wasn't sucsessful sadly, and congrats to you for getting a call :D
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

Never mind to those who didn't get called, try again next year!

Best of luck Niamh with your audition today, you will have a great day whatever happens next but fingers crossed!