Fort Boyard auditions?

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Re: Fort Boyard auditions?

Post by frisbee »

Son went for the first series on this, went for a residential audition weekend. Had a ball must've cost them a bomb! Sounded a fab opportunity.Don't think they do the whole weekend thing now.
Gatesheadangel have pmd you regards another matter.
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

Thanks Frisbee. Your PM was so welcome today and makes me even more happy to have discovered NAPM \:D/
NiamhMurphy
BRIT Award

Post by NiamhMurphy »

Had my audition today, I'm really sorry none of you heard, I would have loved to see some NAPM people there! Thanks so much, we should hopefully hear back by Wednesday- it's the first time I've had this sort of waiting experience, so I'm really nervous :o
Barton285
BRIT Award

Post by Barton285 »

My DD went to Saturday audition and had a lovely day even though the weather was terrible! so it's just a case of waiting now but either way she says it was fun and everyone was very friendly.
NiamhMurphy
BRIT Award

Post by NiamhMurphy »

The auditions were a great experience, does anyone know anyone who's heard back yet? I've still heard nothing, so I'm assuming I haven't got in- but I really want conformation! #-o
Barton285
BRIT Award

Post by Barton285 »

Nothing here yet, so we are assuming the same.
NiamhMurphy
BRIT Award

Post by NiamhMurphy »

Just heard back from them, I didn't get in this time. I'm upset (it's the first professional audition I've done), but they also said they wanted a 'mix of people', and that was what was wrong in my case! Any better news from others? :D
Barton285
BRIT Award

Post by Barton285 »

Just had phone call too and no luck here either.
Mockingjay
Nominee

Post by Mockingjay »

I don't know what they wanted to hear on the phone audition thing? What sort of thing did you say niamh just out of curiosity haha :o
NiamhMurphy
BRIT Award

Post by NiamhMurphy »

I guess I just answered enthusiastically (I'm in no way saying you didn't!)- for instance, did you get asked the question about why you wanted to be on Fort Boyard? I don't really know what they were looking for either, I just tried to be as honest and passionate as I could. Are you applying next year? I hope I will! :)
Mockingjay
Nominee

Post by Mockingjay »

Yh i had the question about why i wanted to be on fort boyard aswell maybe they just didnt think i was enthusiastic enough haha, yh im gonna apply next year its gonna be my last year tho as i'll be 18 then :/