In Box

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

In Box

Post by Irishdancer »

In my in box keep seeing 1 message but can not see a new message, been like that for about 4 weeks my in box is not full says 78% full. At top where it says message when you sign in says no new message so can not understand what is going on. Just hope some one has sent me a message and thinks I can not be bothered to reply. Can some one on here tell me why I am getting this message only in my in box thanks
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Re: In Box

Post by Irishdancer »

I have deleted all in my saved box and sent box still says 1 message in my in box but 0 message at the top left had box on forum really strange
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

Thats strange, usually when you delete the saved message you can get the new one. Silly question but have you pleased release new message ? :D
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Will have a look and see if that dose it
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Can not find that option
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

possiblypushy
GRAMMY Award

Post by possiblypushy »

I can only offer the advice I learnt from watching The IT Crowd: have you tried turning your computer off and on again? Joking apart, it really does seem to fix most glitches so it might be worth trying. Good luck :D .
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

possiblypushy wrote:I can only offer the advice I learnt from watching The IT Crowd: have you tried turning your computer off and on again? Joking apart, it really does seem to fix most glitches so it might be worth trying. Good luck :D .
I love that programme!

Sorry, I am clueless with IT though.

Deb x
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

I just hope some one has not sent me a message and thinks I'm being rude not answering them
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

Irishdancer, I am very impressed by the photo you have taken of the screen. It is already beyond my so-basic-you-can't-even-believe-level :lol:
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Did it from my iPhone very easy have had a iPhone for years and is only in last 6 months could do it, hold down the button at top that you use to switch phone on and off then the button at the bottom that takes you back to home screen press them both at the same time quickly you will hear a click Then your photo will be saved in your photos album, really easy when you know how