Starlight Theatre School

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Livy2
GRAMMY Award

Starlight Theatre School

Post by Livy2 »

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Starlight Theatre School in Hertfordshire? We are already with a theatre school but looking to change. Apparently they are linked with Daisy & Dukes as well. Would be very grateful as we are thinking of moving but don't want to make a big mistake. :-k
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Re: Starlight Theatre School

Post by TalyaB »

I don't, but we're with Act Now in St Albans and have always been really impressed with them. I've PM'd you. They have classes for 16-19 as well as all the younger age groups.
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

Top Hat/Top Talent are based in Hertfordshire, aren't they? It might be worth checking them out.

Both of my DDs had good experience with Top Talent as an agency. I don't know much about their school (Top Hat) but their Facebook page seems to suggest that they have a lot of fun and a lot of success too.

Good luck -don't forget to let us know what you decide and how you get on.

Deb x
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

Livy2 wrote:Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Starlight Theatre School in Hertfordshire? We are already with a theatre school but looking to change. Apparently they are linked with Daisy & Dukes as well. Would be very grateful as we are thinking of moving but don't want to make a big mistake. :-k
Where in Hertfordshire do you live? Dd goes to Edsa in Hitchin which I highly recommend if you're in the area. They also have a talent agency.
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

Forgot to mention - Act Now has a link with Julie Fox Associates (details at http://www.actnowperformingartsschool.co.uk/AGENCY.html)
jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Post by jasmine2 »

I agree with Ditzi..EDSA is AMAZING!! very professional..classes in MT, singing, dance, acting ..and 2 shows a year..a showcase, and a musical...this year they are doing 13 with the younger members and Footloose with the older team...

Definitely worth a look..x :D
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......