How do I add my new Agent to Spotlight?

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

sXOX
GRAMMY Award

How do I add my new Agent to Spotlight?

Post by sXOX »

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if any could give me any help!

I've just been accepted by a new agency who I am keen to be represented by ASAP and get off my old agent. How exactly do I find whether my present agent will make me stay with them for their full notice period, (6 months!) ?

In my email to my present agent in which I tell them I leaving, do I need to ask them for anything such as Spotlight details, or do I have to get anything formal from them to confirm that I have left?

My new agent has said that so that I am listed as being represented by them on Spotlight, I need to tell Spotlight I have a new agent - how exactly do I do this?

Thanks so much :)
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Re: How do I add my new Agent to Spotlight?

Post by sapphire »

When DD changed agent, we just e-mailed Spotlight with the information for the new agent and it was all done for us within 24 hours. You should check re. the notice period before doing this though I suppose!
sXOX
GRAMMY Award

Post by sXOX »

Thanks sapphire -is it just to the updates@spotlight.com email address? I only know my viewing PIN for Spotlight not my updating PIN, does that matter? x
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Try that e-mail and see if you get a response. they got back to us very quickly. You only need the update PIN if you are going to make changes to your profile yourself .... your new agent will be able to give it to you in due course I imagine if they are happy for you to do that.
wissymo
GRAMMY Award

Post by wissymo »

Congratulations on signing with a new agent! and best of luck with future auditions and jobs xx
sXOX
GRAMMY Award

Post by sXOX »

thank you - very kind of you!