Boys dance class

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

coniger
BRIT Award

Boys dance class

Post by coniger »

Does anyone know of any form of dance class in the windsor/ascot area that has boys in it. My 5 year old wants to learn but his older brothers laughed at him so will only go to a dance class if boys are there. (there only needs to be one!) He would be happy to do ballet, tap or modern or all three!

Thanks
Lakeviewp
GRAMMY Award

Re: Boys dance class

Post by Lakeviewp »

I would try contacting Kelly Gibbs at Azure Theatre School (http://www.azuretheatreschool.com.) She runs various classes of ballet, tap & modern and has a few boys in lots of her classes. Classes are around the Slough, Marlow, Maidenhead area.

Or alternatively Heidi Rhodes in Windsor.

My DS dances with both of them (he started ballet last year with Heidi and he's 11, and both DSs have been tapping with Kelly since they were six).

Your son will have the last laugh when he's older and is dancing in a class full of girls! ;)

Hope this helps

Px
coniger
BRIT Award

Post by coniger »

Thank you! - will give both a try
mathsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by mathsmum »

Lakeviewp wrote:Your son will have the last laugh when he's older and is dancing in a class full of girls! ;)
oh yes - as they can see the theatre school pictures on facebook, master m's friend (Y11) are always wheedling him to bring a girl or 2 along to social functions :D

(no - he doesn't!!!!!)
Life is complex - some of it is real, some of it is imaginary.