Model Agencies - Gorgeous & Eurokids

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Dell71
GRAMMY Award

Model Agencies - Gorgeous & Eurokids

Post by Dell71 »

Does anybody have any experience with Gorgeous or Eurokids model agencies?

I am thinking for my youngest dd (age 5). She isn't into acting like our older dd but loves posing for photos etc... We live in the Northwest so am looking for one close by if you can recommend any others too.

Modelling is new to me so any advice would be apprediated. :)
LittleRed
BRIT Award

Re: Model Agencies - Gorgeous & Eurokids

Post by LittleRed »

i got accepted into euro kids,and they requested £200 just for photos done,they have alot of kids on their books,and you could pay alot of money out and get no jobs,so in my experience i wouldnt go with that x
Dell71
GRAMMY Award

Post by Dell71 »

Thanks LittleRed. Have you ever heard anything about 'Gorgeous' or can you recommend a reputable model agency in the Northwest?

We're close to both Liverpool and Manchester. x
cops22
GRAMMY Award

Post by cops22 »

Urban Angels in Manchester is really good...... pics aren't the cheapest but they do get loads of work. (maybe around £90 I think but that could be wrong)
You can go onthe website and look at news it shows you all the jobs on there ( keep in mind alot of those kids are in the London office tho)
My dd did a job with a boy from Gorgeous last year, I had never heard of it before or since though so can't tell you how busy they are or how good they are though.
PHA have a modelling agency they are central Manchester, my dd was with them and had some good jobs.
Dell71
GRAMMY Award

Post by Dell71 »

Thanks cops22, I'll have a look at them :)
h m stevens
Nominee

Post by h m stevens »

Hi i wonder if any one out there can give me any advice , my dd has been selected by 2 agencys but i dont know which to choose :? chilli kids or bizzy kidz my brain is about to expload with all the researching on the net. thanks guys
Twinkle toes
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

I think buzy kidz charge alot (over £200) admin fee and chillikids have a small admin fee (about £15 when we were with them). They do much the same types of castings so on that score they are similar.