Static Caravan Sites In London Or Easy To Get To London

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Static Caravan Sites In London Or Easy To Get To London

Post by Irishdancer »

As DS will be 18 in a few months I have to sell house and x gets half, I have a lot of debts to pay off won't have enough money to buy a small house or flat was some thing with 2 bedrooms as want Ds ds to live with me tell he gets in his feet, so thought best thing would be to try and find a site that opens most of the year so wondered if any of you know of some where. I have heard of people who's kids go to stage school so they have moved to London or near so can get to London. Some one has told me about one in Barnet dose any one know of any others
2dancersmum
GRAMMY Award

Re: Static Caravan Sites In London Or Easy To Get To London

Post by 2dancersmum »

I looked into one in Walthamstow once that seemed ok. Following site might help you more though
http://www.ukparks.com/residentialhome.asp

It gives information about living on sites and has a map search facility to narrow down where you wish to live. Good luck
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

The trouble is a lot want over 50s ok for me but not Ds it's hard to know what to do
lollypop
GRAMMY Award

Post by lollypop »

Hi, have you thought of houseboats? I have a few friends who have done static homes and boats, outside London though but very happy to chat. PM me if you want. Good luck