Anandemide poisoning

Voice your opinions on subjects you may feel strongly about

Moderator: busybusybusy

obsteve
GRAMMY Award

Anandemide poisoning

Post by obsteve »

If you work with children or young people, please know the effects of Anandemide poisoning ‪#‎Shok‬

Anandemide awareness video

ACT 2 CAM Homepage
Click on the image above to go to our website
paulears
BAFTA Award

Re: Anandemide poisoning

Post by paulears »

I'm confused. Google doesn't seem to have any concept of Shok, yet the Government make a film because it is so dangerous? I've never even heard of it before today, and find it odd that something so dangerous is not widely reported. I've done my child abuse updating recently and there was no mention there either.

How do parents find anything out about it, if nobody has heard of it? Is it widespread and just amazingly secret, or what?
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

I work in public health and it's not something we are aware of either.
I wonder why you chose to make a video on this subject ? What research did you source?
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
Trundlemum
BRIT Award

Post by Trundlemum »

obsteve wrote:If you work with children or young people, please know the effects of Anandemide poisoning ‪#‎Shok‬

Anandemide awareness video

ACT 2 CAM Homepage
Is this a social experiment? 'Shok' doesn't seem to exist anywhere except in this video.
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

It looks to me that anandemine is a substance contained in cannabis and so it is the use of it that caused the effects described by the young people in the video. Maybe Shok is how they call it? It's all suppositions, I am too "old" to know it :-k