Twitter

Chat with new friends about anything

Moderator: busybusybusy

Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Re: Twitter

Post by Irishdancer »

I have followed a few of you on ds account I have my own account bit can not be botherEd to keep changing his account is @NathanielGleed he also has a acting Facebook page if any one wants to like his page it's Nathaniel Gleed again there are a few with that name because he was in EastEnders and is Tommy in Tommy Zoom other people started to put up Facebook pages about him so I decided to start one are selfs so could control what was in it.
amycompton
Nominee

Post by amycompton »

Very good idea;I'm still trying to get used to twitter,not quite there yet but I'm following NAPM XX
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Great idea, will start following you!
emi's mum
BAFTA Award

Post by emi's mum »

Mine is @smacdonnell1 if anyone wants to introduce themselves on Twitter. Sometimes I use it a lot but sometimes not....I sort of dip in and out. x
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Just spotted this on Twitter ... considerably brightened my morning lol

https://twitter.com/antonylaw1/status/2 ... 72/photo/1
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

I KNEW IT! lol!
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

Hi feel free to add me @rkirstjm I have added the people who have left there twitter address here and sent a little message to say who i am x
MadFishManagement
Nominee

Post by MadFishManagement »

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. We are Mad Fish Management a new Spotlight UK registered agency based in East Sussex initially set up to offer an agency service to the children we teach however we will be opening our books in March of next year and will be running a workshop audition for a place on our books. We will post more information on here when we have the workshop dates firmly in place. We are also on Twitter should you wish to follow us @madfishmgmt.

Please do let us know should you have any questions in the meantime.
Seren1062
Nominee

Post by Seren1062 »

:D Will follow when I go on twitter later
WendyB
BRIT Award

Post by WendyB »

Started following some of you. My name is @WendyWozEre if you want to follow me back.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Keep watching our twitter feed. Castings staring to come through directly onto our feed. Please spread the news as well the more followers we have the better.
Hope Never Dies....
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

Do you have to have a twitter account to follow, if so will the casting be put on here too for those who are technophobes and don't do twitter? ](*,)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I have asked them to post on the site which they have now done!
Hope Never Dies....
SM7
BRIT Award

Post by SM7 »

Last edited by SM7 on Sun May 03, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

SM7 wrote:Hello everyone, I am also following NAPM on Twitter, my twitter a/c is @suzannemurray1 if anyone wanted to follow. I will start following a few parents on here too, it would be nice to communicate with people who understand what it's like to have a DD who is desperate to perform :D Most of my friends DC's interests are totally different so my DD feels a bit isolated at times, she is only 7 so still VERY little. This is all new to us really but over the past few months I have found the information on this site to be so informative and the people are incredibly supportive, I am so glad I stumbled across NAPM :D
Hi, dd is also 7 and very into singing and performing. I am following you on twitter. I'm @leeteandreia :)