Harry Potter cursed child

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

Julie
BRIT Award

Harry Potter cursed child

Post by Julie »

It seems 'the cursed child' is rumoured to become a 3 part film......
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Re: Harry Potter cursed child

Post by ACookie »

3 part! Wow I've read the play script and whilst I enjoyed it, I think 3 films may be pushing it!! At least they are more likely to cast children in the children's roles for film though.
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

That's very exciting!
esmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by esmum »

Saw this last week - cannot recommend more highly! It is not like any Play we have ever seen before... well worth trying to get in on the 40 tickets release on Fridays! Christina Fray has a lovely part so bravo to her - the main adult actors, playing down as children, were very believable too.....the main part of Albus Potter is an actor who only started out in 2012, how amazing is that .........never too late to follow a dream :D
katiealfie
BRIT Award

Post by katiealfie »

So glad you enjoyed it esmum, like you I have never seen anything like it before. My DS is part of this amazing show so you may have possibly seen him depending on what day you watched. x
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

DD is very excited as we are going to see this next Wednesday, part I matinee then part II evening. Booked it last October 28th, next Wednesday was the first available to see part I and 2 in consecutive shows!
katiealfie
BRIT Award

Post by katiealfie »

Hope you enjoy it francescasmum, ds is doing next Wednesday. :D
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

excellent, which role, we'll make sure we give him extra applause! =D> =D>
esmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by esmum »

katiealfie wrote:So glad you enjoyed it esmum, like you I have never seen anything like it before. My DS is part of this amazing show so you may have possibly seen him depending on what day you watched. x
WOW! What a show to be a part of! It was the Sunday Gala show for Lumos - have never seen a show like it - you must be so proud of your boy being a part of this - what an experience! x
katiealfie
BRIT Award

Post by katiealfie »

Yes you would of seen him as he did the gala performance. He said it was a fantastic day and was very proud to perform for the gala. Have you read the book of the script francescasmum? If not I don't want to tell you who he plays as it slightly gives away a bit of the play. #keep the secrets. But can message you if you have so not to spoil it others. It's so hard not saying too much. Xx
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

As probably the only person in the audience who hadn't read the books or seen the films I wondered if I would a) understand it, b) enjoy it or c) get it but it was absolutely amazing. Everyone involved and everything was so professional and awe inspiring - I may sit down and read the books this weekend.
I even liked the email we received afterwards to 'keep the secret' so no spoilers from me. The only thing I can say is you have to go see it, Potter fan or not it is a great example of theatre at it's best. And Alfie was great, well done to him katiealfie - we even got his autograph at the end, what a star. =D> =D> =D> (thanks for the tip about the script!) :D
katiealfie
BRIT Award

Post by katiealfie »

Thank you for your lovely words, so glad you enjoyed it. I must of been stood near you as I was picking him up, I should of thought to message you as it would of been lovely to say hello.The cast are really good about signing the script and that makes it a little bit more special as well. :D
katiealfie
BRIT Award

Post by katiealfie »

Darling Dad I have tried to reply to your message on this subject but your message receipts appear to be turned off? I dont know how else I can reply. If you see this could you change your settings and i will try again. Thanks :D
DarlingDad
BRIT Award

Post by DarlingDad »

katiealfie wrote:Darling Dad I have tried to reply to your message on this subject but your message receipts appear to be turned off? I dont know how else I can reply. If you see this could you change your settings and i will try again. Thanks :D
Try now :d
bareena1
Nominee

Post by bareena1 »

is this being re cast does anyone know?thanks