Film - Mary poppins 2

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Re: Film - Mary poppins 2

Post by ScoobyDoo »

I think it may be on cast it talent, but the closing date was today, unless it has been extended...
mum2two
BRIT Award

Post by mum2two »

Has anyone heard anything? I think our agency has had a few recalls, we put our self tape in late as my son lost his voice!
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Post by ACookie »

Our agency has had 1 recall for a boy. Our self tapes had to be in by 8th with agent. But could have submitted up to 2 weeks before that. Recalls seem to be mid September, so not writing it off just yet :-)
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Thank you ACookie, we had a deadline of 15th Aug so just gone in, helps to know that the recalls will up to mid Sept, but yikes that they have already called a boy, we auditioned for the boy's role.
mum2two
BRIT Award

Post by mum2two »

My son had an audition last weekend for a stunt double role, he has this one and also self taped so they are definitely full steam ahead.
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Thank you mum2two - that is good to know, if we don't hear anything by end of next week we may put it to bed then. Gosh stunt double, that is interesting, good luck I hope it goes well for your young man.
mum2two
BRIT Award

Post by mum2two »

Were you told recalls were til mid September? We have a second, 2 day, audition for stunt work at the end of the month.
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Post by ACookie »

I just happen to know someone who has a mid September recall date. Don't know anything more specific.
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

Any recalls for girls at all?
mum2two
BRIT Award

Post by mum2two »

Could I ask which agency you guys are with? We may need to change soon and I'm looking round and most seem to deal with modelling and commercials whereas we want someone who has this kind of opportunity!
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Post by ACookie »

My daughter's acting teacher has another girl who has a recall.
We are with Stagecoach Agency as that's one of the places my daughter trains at the moment. It suits us at the moment as they aren't pushy with commercials and if you don't live near London they don't expect you to be able to drop everything and get there in 24 hours. We may move next year to a London based agency as DD's teacher has plenty of links and has already said she has interested agents, but I like the fact she gets opportunities to do some film/theatre/TV work without huge pressure. With 2 working parents and school we aren't in a position to get her to castings without much notice.
Starlight8
Nominee

Post by Starlight8 »

Good luck to everyone at recall over the next few days for this Marvellous film . special good luck to my freinds DD who will be there this afternoon !
WildChild
BRIT Award

Post by WildChild »

Interesting to watch this develop. DS just been asked in for a casting, so they must still be looking...think they plan on filming Oct so cutting it close! Perhaps they will find a boy on the street like for Goodbye Christopher Robin??? :shock:
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Best of luck WildChild hope it goes well for your DS. [-o<
mum2two
BRIT Award

Post by mum2two »

Pretty sure they start filming in January