Star Wars

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

Jellybabies
GRAMMY Award

Star Wars

Post by Jellybabies »

Anyone heard about casting for the latest Star Wars movie? I heard somewhere on twitter (can't remember where now!) that they might be looking for late teenage girls?
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Re: Star Wars

Post by Dwafffamily »

Oh wow, how brilliant that would be to land a role in that? :D
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

That's the rumour, but I am pretty sure this one will only be going through agents and the director most likely already has a wish list. Rumour also has it that Jonathan Rhys Meyers is pretty high on that list for one of the male lead parts :D
xebonykissesx
GRAMMY Award

Post by xebonykissesx »

Ooh sapphire I do hope the rumour about Jonathon Rhys Meyers is true :lol:
I do also hope they might be casting some older teenage girls, but I think you are right they probably have specific girls in mind. But who knows.
*The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Stand your ground for freedom, beauty, truth, and love.* - Moulin Rouge
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

And the teenage girls will probably end up being in their early-to-mid 20s I imagine ... this is being cast in the US too .... it would be such a great film to be part of though ... I LOVE JJ Abrams StarTrek films \:D/

That said, DD has updated her agent about her new physical skills like climbing and bouldering acquired while away at drama school ... just in case 8) [-o<
pg
OSCAR Award

Post by pg »

The rumour about some sort of open casting started via a fan base where there were debates about who the characters might be.

I would suggest NOT sending in your details to anyone about this! It isn't an open casting - not as far as I am aware - no-one has been officially "invited" to submit details (unless via the usual route of invitations from CDs to agents).
Jellybabies
GRAMMY Award

Post by Jellybabies »

oh no, don't worry pg I wasnt thinking of sending my details in or anything! I realise it definietly wouldn't be appreciated !!!
I more started this thread as I'm interested in seeing who gets cast! :)
I think Jonathan Rhys Meyers would be brilliant in it!
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

It will be very interesting to see who ends up being cast! I certainly won't complain if JRM is :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
pg
OSCAR Award

Post by pg »

That's good! I just know that some actors got a bit over-excited on another forum and were apparently bombarding the CD...

Always interesting to see who gets cast in these things!