Spirit Young Performers

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Spirit Young Performers

Post by lyndahill »

Please look at this video that my DD is in. She filmed it last month as a promotional video to showcase a new venture that Sophie Boyce has entered in to. Hope you like it. My DD is the girl that sings first - she was suppossed to look like a scruff pot!!
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vAWuJetveU
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Re: Spirit Young Performers

Post by francescasmum »

It's fabulous and T is great =D> =D> . The song is great too, a very catch tune - very Matilda esque. My dd has been singing it all afternoon. :lol:
jollyjelly
GRAMMY Award

Post by jollyjelly »

Hey, that is brilliant! they've picked some exceptionally talented kids for this, so I imagine it will work wonders for the promotion! =D> =D> =D> I saw a website for this whilst searching for something else yesterday, did'nt pay much attention to it, but think I need to head back to google and find it again. They could do with putting this video on their front page, if they haven't done already, it is the perfect hook! I'm looking forward to finding out some more about this venture :D

EDIT. Just checked out the website, looks great but she needs to get away from the Stagecoach Black and Yellow colours which I find a bit dated now, and use a much sharper higher quality image on the background...... Other than that, I imagine the workshops'll get booked up in days! She's gonna be a very busy lady.
Last edited by jollyjelly on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

She is going to be a busy lady but she's a well known writer/director and writen things for Skins and Hollyoaks so I'm sure she's used to being busy-lovely to go with it as well :D
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

I LOVE the song!
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

francescasmum wrote:It's fabulous and T is great =D> =D> . The song is great too, a very catch tune - very Matilda esque. My dd has been singing it all afternoon. :lol:
I agree. Very 'Miracle' and beautifully performed, with real character.
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

We loved the song-could just see it as part of a whole musical. I'm in the background as a judge (badly) as the actress went in to hospital the morning of filming and I got roped into being in the video-rather wish I hadn't. Don't know how our kids do it!!
Livvyvicky
GRAMMY Award

Post by Livvyvicky »

Really enjoyed it, now the song is in my head :lol:
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

Wow! That's huge fun! What amazing energy!

Deb x
letitshine
GRAMMY Award

Post by letitshine »

Loved it, well done to your dd she was wonderful x
GreaseIstheWord
BRIT Award

Post by GreaseIstheWord »

What a great song and very talented kids. It looked like alot of fun. Well done all of you and your DD's great even if she is suppossed to look scruffy!! \:D/