Casting Website

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Casting Website

Post by lyndahill »

Hi everyone. Saw a casting call on thecastingwebsite.com that would suit my daughter but I don't want to pay another monthly fee to access the details. Is anybody on here a member that can access it. Says they are looking for a young Elle Fanning, which fits mt daughter, blonde long hair, blue eyes and same shaped face. If you can get more info I'd appreciate it.
trigger1
BRIT Award

Re: Casting Website

Post by trigger1 »

It's for her new film Maleficient, they're looking for a couple of younger actresses to play young versions of Elle Fanning, no dialogue though. Unfortunatelt it's benig cast with a CD whose email is no where online so the only way you can apply is by post
katmandu
BRIT Award

Post by katmandu »

There is a phone number on line for the CD, not just postal address
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

So I can get her agent to find out more and send her for a casting, hopefully
hellobubbles
BRIT Award

Post by hellobubbles »

Hi, Does anyone no anymore about this? Thanks
trigger1
BRIT Award

Post by trigger1 »

I contacted her assistant about auditions, she said they've sorted all the castings for the younger girls, and they're only seeing genuine scottish actors for the slightly older one, even if you can do an accent you have to be from scotland
geordiegirl
GRAMMY Award

Post by geordiegirl »

Sounds like this is for Elle Fanning,s next film after Maleficent. She was in talks to star in an indie called God Bless The Girl (or something like that) and that will shoot later in summer in scotland
trigger1
BRIT Award

Post by trigger1 »

actually this project is Maleficent
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

I found the casting diectors details by Googling and sent off daughtets details. You can find out alit by googling
hellobubbles
BRIT Award

Post by hellobubbles »

Hi all, sounds like the casting for this has already been done but does anyone know if they have cast anyone yet? Good luck to all that auditioned :-#
trigger1
BRIT Award

Post by trigger1 »

From what they told me when I contacted them they haven't cast the roles but they aren't looking for anyone else, I think they're in the callback stages for all the roles so kind of know who they want already