Music video

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Music video

Post by frisbee »

Hot tip anyone thinking of applying for the "Zebra an Snake" music video via starnow, apply on KCCP instead at least on there it's basic minimum wage.
mummyofmylittlestar
GRAMMY Award

Re: Music video

Post by mummyofmylittlestar »

[-X Thats naughty xx
frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Post by frisbee »

What makes it more ironic is that on the Starnow advert it states The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act What a joke.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

This happens a lot, applied for a short film advertising at £55 per day on KCCP never got a reply, saw it on Starnow and applied again got audition then got a recall I thought as it was paid on KCCP would be paid looked at advert again on Starnow emailed them to ask if it was a paid job as it had been advertised on KCCP as paid they said if he got it would pay him, every one else we talked where seen through Starnow in end ds did not get it feel that if he got it they would have had to pay all 3 boys, so the boys who got the parts did not get paid. I feel if they have the money to pay for kids on one site should be the same on all sites makes me so cross. If company's can get away with out paying people they will, only stop if every one stops doing freebies, if it's a student film then that's ok but there are so many people who want to be directors and can get people for fee, trouble is u do not no which film will turn out to be good then they dont even give u a copy of the film when they want u in film talk all the time when filming is over and u email for a copy of the film never get a reply.