Les Mis Film Cast Announced

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Re: Les Mis Film Cast Announced

Post by Josmum »

That's fantastic! Nice to finally see a lead in the film role taken by someone who's not already a famous film star. No worries on her vocals!
rubyslippers
Nominee

Post by rubyslippers »

My dd was onstage when Cameron Mackintosh made the announcement. He then went on to dance with the little girls in the finale. My dd was thrilled to bits. Samantha Barks is stunning as Nancy and a really nice girl. She sent good luck cards to each of the children on opening night.
hellobubbles
BRIT Award

Post by hellobubbles »

What great news! when is the film set to start filming and have they cast the young Cossette yet, does any one know.
shineonstage
BRIT Award

Post by shineonstage »

great casting of samantha for eponine! she did a great job in the 25th anniversary performance :D
I'd do anything, for this part, anything, for this means everything to me!
In4aPenny
GRAMMY Award

Post by In4aPenny »

and singer Taylor Swift has been offered Eponine
OH THAT IS HORRIFIC NEWS!! Who the hell was responsible for casting her?! :shock: :shock: :shock:
In4aPenny
GRAMMY Award

Post by In4aPenny »

[quote If anyone has contact details for Eve Stewart, Production Manager for Les Mis, or anyone involved in props management for the film, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me.][/quote] Flossmum

Why, have you got some junk in your backyard you want to suggest for the barricade scenes? :lol:
sophiesocks
OSCAR Award

Post by sophiesocks »

In4aPenny wrote:[quote If anyone has contact details for Eve Stewart, Production Manager for Les Mis, or anyone involved in props management for the film, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me.]
Flossmum

Why, have you got some junk in your backyard you want to suggest for the barricade scenes? :lol:[/quote]

:D
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

Now you come to mention it, we could build the barricades several times over. From those little icky bits of plastic that kids accumulate in vast quantities and deposit all over the house :lol:

A friend has something that Fantine needs (no, I have no idea what) that Ann Hathaway's agent was interested in, so she wanted to offer it. So I thought I'd put the word out for their prop meister.

Sorry it's not more exciting.

Deb x
Lotty
BRIT Award

Post by Lotty »

Congratulations Daniel Huttlestone! http://screenterrier.blogspot.com/2012/ ... roche.html
Lotty
BRIT Award

Post by Lotty »