Les Mis Film Cast Announced

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

jenufa
BRIT Award

Re: Les Mis Film Cast Announced

Post by jenufa »

Hello dogcop and outoftheshadows! Good luck to all yours (and any others) who auditioned - my little 'un also auditioned for Gavroche - first ever audition and he's only 9 so when we were told 'the wait will be weeks' we assumed that was a 'probably not' message! Anyway, if you do hear anything it would be great to hear about it.
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

Any news on who they are casting as teenage Cosette and Eponine in the film? I can't wait to find out! Amazing cast.
OutoftheShadows
BRIT Award

Post by OutoftheShadows »

I see there are More 1st Round castings going ahead tomorrow for the Little Cossette & Gavroche roles. Thats the 3rd lot.. Must be struggling to find the right kids!! :(
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Post by shortguy »

Son has been asked about being a convict
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

wow shortguy, congratulation \:D/ It is incredible news to be part of a such big production =D>
I am thinking in looking for an agent for my dd and I have been reading all the recent threads, can I ask you (if you don't mind me do it) who the agent of your ds?
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

Congratulations Shortguy to your son for being asked to play a part. I hope he said yes!

I'm not sure that the reason they keep having first auditions for the youngest roles is because they haven't found the right young girl and boy. I think they are just continuing to do first auditions until they decide to announce some more of the major parts like teenage Cosette and Eponine. Or ...that just might be me being hopefull because my daughter was in the last round of first auditions. 8-[ Good luck to anyone auditioning tomorrow. Has anyone heard of any young ones getting callbacks yet?? I haven't
Selina2
GRAMMY Award

Post by Selina2 »

If you want to be an extra on this and are over 16 you can sign up with the Casting Collective extras agency:

http://www.castingcollective.co.uk/new- ... -castings/

The first three castings listed there at the moment - for very thin people, for singers, and for dancers - are all for Les Mis.
Luckymum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Luckymum »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Well done to J shortguy \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Winners never quit and quiters never win xxx

Be Lucky ;-)
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Post by shortguy »

He is only being considered at the moment - first step was to agree to shave his head!!
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
eldon
GRAMMY Award

Post by eldon »

My dd has a casting for young Cosette next Weds. They seem to be seeing an incredible ammount of girls don't they? Has anyone heard back yet??
ActingMad26
GRAMMY Award

Post by ActingMad26 »

has anyone seen screenterrier's tweets? new york casting for cosette (the younger the better) of course not possible for us all to travel to new york so will anyone email?
http://www.playbill.com/jobs/find/job_detail/40829.html
smile :)
JTBmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by JTBmum »

I should think they will be looking here and in the US :D
JTBmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by JTBmum »

I read Lea Michelle has been seen for adult Eponine amoung others. Anyone heard of any recalls for any of the parts?
Sophalice
BRIT Award

Post by Sophalice »

Anyone know if they are still auditioning for the kids for Les Mis film? And how do I find out when and where? Any info gratefully received!
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

Pretty sure they are done with first rounds for the young cosette part and they auditioned in New York for teen cosette.