Local Music Live

Good news, hopes and dreams

Moderator: busybusybusy

francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Local Music Live

Postby francescasmum » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:51 pm

DD has got through to the judges round of Local Music live with three of her original songs.

She sings under the name Frankie and if you scroll you'll find her three songs, Dear Happiness, Graffiti Children and Kingdom of Doubt on their Soundcloud page you can have a listen.

(edit: they've added more since i originally posted so the position has changed)

https://soundcloud.com/user-725159594
Last edited by francescasmum on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Re: Local Music Live

Postby francescasmum » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:10 pm

We have just heard that the BBC will also be playing Dear Happiness this weekend, they have already aired Graffiti Children and Kingdom of Doubt.
DD has been in the studio this week recording another 4 tracks towards her album and is doing another next week. It's coming together :D
We are very excited.
Next weekend she's performing at the Yorkshire Dales Food and Drinks festival. I think I'm more excited than she is :oops: , James Martin and John Torode will be the celebrity chefs.

francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Postby francescasmum » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:28 am

We are really happy to say that DD got through to the final with her original songs and has been given a runner up spot. We are so proud. She was the youngest in the competition which was nationwide.

https://www.localmusiclive.org/ please scroll down for her write up and the link to her songs.

jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Postby jasmine2 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:43 pm

WOW your dd sounds wonderful. Huge congratulations x :D :D
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......

Return to “Good Luck and Congratulations!”