Pantomime!!!

Good news, hopes and dreams

Moderator: busybusybusy

MelFH
BRIT Award

Pantomime!!!

Postby MelFH » Mon May 29, 2017 9:14 am

Here we go again!! DS is following his run of Michael in Peter Pan last year to be a dwarf in Snow White with a whopping 34 show per team. He has had so many near misses in the West End at the age of 9 so I am pleased he gets to work with professionals locally with child friendly hours in such a wholesome environment. Six months till rehearsals start!
Dd auditions for another panto soon but having made it in for the last three years she is now 5 ft 3 and still 12 so no guarantees.
Good luck to all the panto kids, auditioning and cast. It makes Christmas such a busy yet magical time xx

supamum
GRAMMY Award

Re: Pantomime!!!

Postby supamum » Wed May 31, 2017 12:50 am

That time of year already :)
Congratulations to your DS and load of luck to your DD. My DD has her audition for Aladdin on 11th June. Good luck to anyone else auditioning.

biscuitsneeded
GRAMMY Award

Re: Pantomime!!!

Postby biscuitsneeded » Wed May 31, 2017 10:12 am

I can't believe it's panto audition season already! Well done to your DS MelFH - sounds like he will have great fun. Couldn't agree more about panto being an excellent professional experience. My DS has decided to give it one last shot this year. He's now 12 and 4 foot 8 so will be a rather tall babe if they take him, but it's worth one last try. His audition won't be till September though. Good luck to all who are trying again (or for the first time) this year.

Return to “Good Luck and Congratulations!”