Ann Koska Agency

Your chance to review agencies. (Please be mindful of what is posted in this forum any malicious comments will be deleted.)

Moderator: busybusybusy

HK1
BRIT Award

Ann Koska Agency

Post by HK1 »

Hi there,

Does anybody have any experience with them? Whether positive or negative I'd really appreciate some more info about them via this forum or via PM :)

Thanks NAPMs!
starmaker
Nominee

Re: Ann Koska Agency

Post by starmaker »

My two dd's were on there books for a few years, they are a very busy agency that gets lots of big films and TV. MY girls did lots of exciting filming with them. You have to be prepared for very early call times to pinewood and on most occasions it's been late finishes but my girls enjoyed every job they did and they sometimes got featured roles which was always a bonus. I'd recommend them 100%
HK1
BRIT Award

Post by HK1 »

Thanks for the response!

So were the jobs your DDs did only extra work? :)
Caroline A-C
BAFTA Award

Post by Caroline A-C »

My dd is with AK and they have been brilliant for her. She has had lots of jobs and thoroughly enjoys herself. They are very well organised and the children are well looked after whilst on location. It is an "extras" agency which suits both my dd and me - no constantly travelling up to London for auditions on the off chance they may get a small part in something. When you are contacted by the agency it is because they want your child for a confirmed job. If you want the opportunity to audition for specific roles then this is probably not the right sort of agency. Hope that helps a bit.
All new to me!
fizzycandy123
GRAMMY Award

Post by fizzycandy123 »

Hi everyone, I am really interested in applying to this agency,I have a main acting agent and have some extra experience but would love to do more are they a sole agency as I couldn't see by there website?.Also I live in Essex about half an hour from London is it best to apply by the email on their website as I could only see a form for people outside London.Thanks.xx
xebonykissesx
GRAMMY Award

Post by xebonykissesx »

Does anyone know generally what time of the year they tend to allow applications from London? Or is it just worth sending an application of interest to the email provided?
*The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Stand your ground for freedom, beauty, truth, and love.* - Moulin Rouge
Caroline A-C
BAFTA Award

Post by Caroline A-C »

I think they have a couple of times a year in which they take people on. You apply and they contact you when they are signing people up. You don't have to audition as such as it is extra work/background artists. You just have to turn up at their signing up day and then make sure you keep your paperwork (medical form, school consent etc) up to date. They will then call when there is a job you have been put forward for.
All new to me!
WendyB
BRIT Award

Post by WendyB »

I believe Ann has a registration day coming up at the start of Feb so you should probably get in touch soon.
xebonykissesx
GRAMMY Award

Post by xebonykissesx »

Ah thankyou Caroline and WendyB, I will do that :)
*The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Stand your ground for freedom, beauty, truth, and love.* - Moulin Rouge
xebonykissesx
GRAMMY Award

Post by xebonykissesx »

Just to let anyone who is interested know, they are focusing now much more on children. On the website it says up to age 25, but after inquiring about registration, the email i received said that they were re-doing the site and will no longer accept anyone over the age of 13.

Hope that helps.
tizzy
BRIT Award

Post by tizzy »

I know people who have signed up and had nothing whatsoever at all ! shame :roll:
SazzaD
BRIT Award

Post by SazzaD »

Hi - Have read the related posts but it all seems to conflict a bit so would be grateful to know if anyone has had experience of regular featured work through AK as well as the supporting / extra roles. Thanks so much, in advance.